Dareling also provides coaching to children and youth.
Coaching sessions are specifically designed according to the personal goals to be achieved.
During the sessions we focus on specific targets for the individual or small group.
Please see our page of single and series of workshops for other alternatives.
Stimulating creativity to A better development
All coaching is based on the theory that it takes DARING to be creative and step onto your own path in life, even if at first it feels uncomfortable and 'weird'. By stimulating their creativity, clients learn to be the leaders of their own lives, instead of victims of fate. Through creativity they learn to find alternative solutions and work out a plan on how to implement their new approach on the current situations they face in life. This activates their independence and gives them a sense of confidence in themselves that they can truly trust their own inner wisdom.
The below examples of activities are for various ages:
- Fill in this silhouette of you with various colors that correspond to the different emotions you have inside of you.
- Two participants debate about, for example, uniforms in school. The jury decides who wins!
- Who am I for me? Who am I for you? Who am I for others?
- What could your family recycle at home and how?
- Let's continue where the book ends......
- What is your highest possible future? What do you need for that future today? And in 3 months? And in 2 years? And in 5 years?
- Dance like a rockstar/teacher/zoo keeper/bartender/doctor/truck driver.
- Design your own superhero and what powers should they have to completely fix your life?
- Make your own treasure chest. Name or make 1 thing that should be in it!
- Design your own logo on a t-shirt.
- What do you think all adults should know about kids?
- Let's play TABOO!
- .... and so on!